Storyist Forums

Milestones.

Steve E

And, with my 1,700th post, I am announcing that I just typed "THE END" on my first draft of that epic adventure romance The Golden Lynx, volume 1 of Legends of the Four Directions. And oh yes, I wrote it entirely in Storyist.

Congrats!

IF

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

Congratulations

Don Leckie

For Being The Forum's

400th

Registered Member.

There's a touch of nostalgia here. Our very first posted milestone was the announcement of our 50th registered forum member on Nov 5 2007, 10:55 PM. (The actual registration took place the previous day.)

• 1 month later...

A rather belated congrats to M! I could have sworn I posted, but perhaps that was a dream. I have on more than one occasion dreamed a conversation with someone that never happened. It always makes for some interesting confusing later on.

Either way, congrats again! What a splendid achievement. I hope there weren't many furballs to clean.

- Jules

Thanks, Julie G. Hero still not cooperating, alas. Once I let him start a donnybrook at his own wedding, he became insufferable, drat him, and now won't grow up for beans, even though the heroine is ready to skewer him with the nearest kebab holder--and I'm rooting for her to succeed. :) Strewing fur balls all over the place, he is.

But if I can just haul him into line, I can at least take a break and draft vol. 2 for NaNoWriMo before I have to deal with him again. That hero is sane, although I'm taking out no bets on the heroine: she looks a bit flaky from here.

Have fun with those of the sinuous persuasion. Hissssssss....

M

Hahahaha, the rascal. I could always send over my ball python to help squeeze him into submission.

I love the way we writers talk about our characters. :)

- Julie

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Thank you, thank you. ** bows, blushing, in all directions ** I will sport my double star pips with pride! :D

But closing the gap? No way. Soon as you update that Mac of yours and rejoin the beta testers, you'll be closing in on the 5,000 pentagon while the rest of us watch in awe!

Cheers,

Marguerite

...Soon as you update that Mac of yours and rejoin the beta testers, you'll be closing in on the 5,000 pentagon while the rest of us watch in awe!

Cheers,

Marguerite

Be still my heart.

Dreaming of pentagons, hexagons, heptagons, octagons, nonagons, decagons ...

(Invision Zone is going to have to buy another disk pack. ;) )

- Thoth

• 4 weeks later...

Hehe! Thanks! Only 90 more posts until triple digits!

That's what I'm waiting for. Nine hundred is nice but it's not a thousand. Do you think you could drop 90 posts by 6PM tomorrow? I've seen posters announcing the the End Of The World by then. Which, if true, deserves a milestone post. And it would be a shame to have to meet your Maker (whatever you conceive him/her/it to be) without a triangle pip.

-Thoth

Perhaps, but I think I'd probably annoy Steve if I go reply to all the old topics..... and I'd consider it cheating to start a topic in the Lounge just posting reply after reply counting up to 90. Perhaps if we start a topic about the end of days?

Perhaps, but I think I'd probably annoy Steve if I go reply to all the old topics..... and I'd consider it cheating to start a topic in the Lounge just posting reply after reply counting up to 90. Perhaps if we start a topic about the end of days?

Integrity, thy name is Jooliepoo.

Archived