Jump to content
Storyist Forums

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'OSX'.



More search options

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • Storyist for Mac
    • Announcements
    • Using Storyist
    • Feature Requests
    • Troubleshooting
    • Sharing
  • Storyist for iPad
    • Announcements
    • Using Storyist for iPad
    • Feature Requests
    • Troubleshooting
  • Community
    • Novel Writing
    • Screenwriting
    • Writing Resources
    • General Topics
    • Member Introductions and News
    • Writers' Lounge
    • NaNoWriMo 2007
    • NaNoWriMo 2008
    • NaNoWriMo 2009
    • Script Frenzy 2010
    • NaNoWriMo 2010
    • Script Frenzy 2011

Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Joined

  • Start

    End


Group


AIM


MSN


Website URL


ICQ


Yahoo


Jabber


Skype


Location


Interests

Found 1 result

  1. Hi Steve, I've been going back and forth between iOS and Mac OS versions of Storyist in recent days, editing and refining on whichever device comes to hand. I've been watching the word count more than usual to keep a sense of how my cuts and edits are balancing out, and I noticed that they're different - that is the counts for words, pages etc. on iOS Storyist are different to the counts on MacOS Storyist. This for an apparently identical document kept in sync via dropbox. I've just tested this with one of your default projects - created as new, and named, but not edited in any way, and I get a discrepancy. I did a quick search to see if this had been reported, but couldn't find anything, so though I'd give a heads up on this one! Nick
×
×
  • Create New...