Storyist Forums
Steve

Welcome!

Welcome to the Storyist board!

Pull up a chair, grab a cup of coffee, and join the discussion.

If you want to familiarize yourself with the features of the board, you can visit the Online Help section, which is always available from the "Help" link in the header of the page.

-Steve

Hi chatboard! I signed on for Storyboard after a lot of research, partly because you are already compatible with ipad, but an hour into the tutorial I'm feeling really discouraged. AMong the over fifty set I'm considered something of a wiz on the mac but it will be a while until I find this as comfortable and intuitive as I will need it to be to dare to work on my novel without suddenly getting stuck in some sort of issue I don't need to fix.

I'm not sure exactly what I'm asking for here, but one thing that would be a help is if you could explain how I can watch the video about writing a screenplay so that it is not tiny. Again I am sure this is relatively easy, but it doesn't respond to my usual command to You TUbe videos to fill the screen . The video is still small with a white frame around it.

I wish there was a similar video for writing a novel and perhaps a bunch of others. My questions at this point are really too numerous to list.