Storyist Forums

Problems with Style function

sherryll

Hi--I've spent some time this morning trying to make the default style of all my writing Book Antiqua. However, using the form for character development, I cannot seem to change from the default font of the form itself. Any ideas?

Sherryll

Hi Sherryll,

You can change the font for the Notes area in the sheets (forms), but not the default font*.

This is a popular request and is already on the list for a future update, along with the ability to:

* create/edit/delete sheet headings.

* design sheet templates and make them the default for a story element.

* change background and colors.

-Steve

* There actually is a way to do this if you're comfortable editing the html/css that Storyist uses for the sheets and don't mind if a future update causes you to reapply your changes. Send me a PM if you're interested.

If I'm understanding you correctly, you want to change the font of the fields on character sheets? Such as the character title? If that's correct, I believe you're out of luck. Currently that's not something we can do, though I believe it is on Steve's (very long) list of features to add. I may have missed something though, so wait for conformation before you completely write it off.

Patiently waiting for customization options from the Storyist god....

- J

Ah.. and our wonderful Steve beat me to the punch... I take too long to write. :P

Oh and Steve, I might PM you about that someday in the near future. I've dabbled in CSS, so I might try my hand at it once I'm re-immersed.

Archived