Storyist Forums

For anyone who tweets and would like an iPad

Joolissa

Though I'm sure the chances are slim, you can enter(tweet) daily to win one of 14 Digg edition iPads.

http://digg.taptaptap.com/#participate

I thought since we've been discussing the iPad and not getting our hands on one, this would be worth posting.

Hopeful

- Jules

Though I'm sure the chances are slim, you can enter(tweet) daily to win one of 14 Digg edition iPads.

http://digg.taptaptap.com/#participate

I thought since we've been discussing the iPad and not getting our hands on one, this would be worth posting.

Hopeful

- Jules

Done thanks.

Jules, did you know you've had 19 posts so far today? That's 26.39% of today's total posts? You Go Girl.

w00t w00t! A girl can dream of catching up to you.....

And you're welcome TAS. Let's both win one :)

-Seluj

Ugh.. I hope not. I'm only a recent Twitter convert. I all but left Myspace. I actually left completely on the personal level, but I just set up a profile for JGA on it. I must say I was impressed with the looks of it. I like it better than the Facebook business page... but Myspace did decline alot. I'd love to come up with the next big one though. Facebook is sliding down the hill at a good clip these days.

- J

I definitely see Twitter accelerating. Facebook probably, but what's-his-head who runs it is making people very unhappy with the nerfing of Privacy. The interface changes people will deal with, but making it hard to keep your information private and safe, I guess we'll see how much people tolerate. It took me hours and hours to get things set up right. Tthey still aren't good. I can't block people permanently from seeing my status updates without also blocking them from my wall page, so I have to remember to set the privacy on my posts each time. Ugh. Not to mention that default settings make everything visible to the public. Also, FB Biz pages are terribly set up in my opinion. One of the hardest things to set up and use I've ever had to do.

I doubt we'll see improvement with the Privacy if we haven't already and I think if there was a comparable alternative (other than myspace) with better privacy, I think people would leave Facebook. Then again, what do I know!

You're welcome! Here's hoping we all win one..... that'd be a headline... "A flood of Storyist Forum Users win iPads in Digg Twitter Competition. Investigation to Follow." :P

Archived