Storyist Forums

Today Only: Taking the eReader Plunge

Steakpirate

Amazon is dumping Kindle 2's (Current gen) through Woot for $149 today only, in preparation for the Kindle 3 Launch in 1-2 months, no doubt.

As the Kindle 3 is only supposed to be slightly more amazing, I decided to take the plunge. I've been wanting an eReader for a LONG time, and the price was finally right.

BTW, hi everybody! I've been in stuck in another dimension where I have these crazy things called School, Work, and responsibilities. :/

Hope all is well.

Amazon is dumping Kindle 2's (Current gen) through Woot for $149 today only, in preparation for the Kindle 3 Launch in 1-2 months, no doubt.

As the Kindle 3 is only supposed to be slightly more amazing, I decided to take the plunge. I've been wanting an eReader for a LONG time, and the price was finally right.

BTW, hi everybody! I've been in stuck in another dimension where I have these crazy things called School, Work, and responsibilities. :/

Hope all is well.

Hi SP,

Welcome back. Sounds like a good deal. You'll enjoy the Kindle.

BTW, Amazon just agreed to buy Woot.

-Steve

Hello Steakpirate. Welcome back!

Good of you to tell us. I just popped over to Woot and they're already sold out. :)

I guess I just don't check into the Forum often enough.

I donno... The Kindle DX Graphite looks pretty hot. (But isn't that always the way?)

Definitely my least favorite dimension.

The chocolate robot dimension is pretty cool, though. Now with puppies!

- Thoth

Archived