Storyist Forums

iPad Storyist App

lmfields

Don't have an iPad yet but I will get one as soon as I know there's a Storyist App available for it.

L M Fields

Don't have an iPad yet but I will get one as soon as I know there's a Storyist App available for it.

L M Fields

Seconded!

However, let me mention (this may help your collaboration efforts, too) that I have an iPad, and my absolute favorite feature of it is that I can export my novel from Storyist as an ePub file, copy it to the iPad through iTunes, and read it through iBooks, adding notes and highlights to my heart's content.

Of course, I can't reimport the ePub into Storyist. I have to add the changes back manually, but the inconvenience of that pales before the convenience of reading my own work as if it were a published book. I pick up things I never see on screen, and I get (or at least have the illusion of getting) much closer to the perspective my reader will have. And for people who are commenting on one another's work, that could even be an advantage—assuming that the ePub file stored in your iTunes music folder retains the comments when you e-mail it. I haven't verified that it does.

Just something to think about,

Marguerite

Archived