Storyist Forums

Changing sheet Area

moxou

Hello

I'm trying to use Storyist to write RPG adventure

The strong of it is the sheet ability.

But it will be wonderful if we could change the sheet area, add some, change name ...

One more request

A hide/show ability of the sheet field (ie one clic on the field name it hide the information (or sum it in one line) a new click it expand it ...) will be even more wonderful

tks tks tk

guillaume

One more thing => french localization :)

Hi Guillaume,

Interesting idea! Many years ago, I was very into "paper and pencil" RPGs, to the point that I even tried my hand at writing my own fantasy role playing game. I can only imagine how cool it would have been to have something like Storyist back then! (I did write a database program in "Applesoft Basic" to help me add up experience points totals at the end of adventures...fun stuff!).

For creating RPG adventures, I'd imagine that the Character Sheets would be great for NPCs and the major characters, and the ability to write game related statistics in sheet fields would be fantastic. I would also think it's ability to create links between sheets and locations, and to add images, such as maps would be great too. Perhaps if you do use Storyist this way, you could share your template with others who might want to do the same thing.

The possibilities are almost exciting enough to make me want to get back into Dungeons & Dragons! :)

Take care,

Orren

Archived