Storyist Forums

new features wanted

dutoit.emile

Hi Emile,

iPad companion app should work seamlessly with macbook app with dropbox in the middle ie the project should be saved on dropbox not on the macbook and be able to resolve conflicts when one opens it from macbook and ipad at the same time. just like 'my writing nook' ipad application does.

Thanks for the request.

If you place your Storyist for OS X files in your Dropbox folder, Dropbox takes care of keeping all of your machines up-to-date. My goal is for Storyist for iPad to be no different.

-Steve

Hi Emile,

Thanks for the request.

If you place your Storyist for OS X files in your Dropbox folder, Dropbox takes care of keeping all of your machines up-to-date. My goal is for Storyist for iPad to be no different.

-Steve

Ok great. So one should be able to:

a) store the project in dropbox

:lol: access it from the macbook when at home office

c) get up, go to coffee shop with iPad and continue working (getting access to the latest version on dropbox)

d) return home to macbook, continue working on macbook now editing the updated version made with iPad while at coffee shop on the macbook.

If you look at a simple $5 application called 'my writing nook' for iPad you will see what I mean.

Thanks for a great application. Yes the ## text --> comment ## is a good one!

Regards

Emile

PS. I would love to be a beta tester of the iPad application for you. I have 20 years IT experience and love macbook and iPad.

Archived