Storyist Forums

Milestones.

Steve E

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That is so weird. I was reading the thread and Juliepoo's toad was right there. Then I switched to her "Last Days" thread, and the red swirl was back. And now it's back here, too.

Aargh! I am seeing things! Could the last days be upon us? ;)

Thoth, I am shocked, shocked, that you could imagine that I would make so crass a defamatory remark. Shame on you! :P

M

I think it has to do with your cache, the toad will probably pop up occasionally until your cache is refreshed for each page you'd been to with it. I believe that happened to me the last time I changed it. :D

And T may not stand for Toad Thoth, but it certainly stands for Trouble! :P

-Jools

Aargh! I am seeing things! Could the last days be upon us? ;)

Well, the vanishing toad is one of the principal signs of the coming apocalypse.

Thoth, I am shocked, shocked, that you could imagine that I would make so crass a defamatory remark. Shame on you! :P

I sit shamefaced and chastised. :(

(Shall I round up the usual suspects?)

- Thoth.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Thanks so much M! I was planning a visit to Storyist today to say hello. We are out of power so I'm running on generator again. I'm also about to leave for dinner with the parents, so I'll have to write more late. So far I'm having a really good birthday except for the power outage and lots of trees down thing. Lol

Be back soon!

- Jool

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi ArianeWhit, and welcome to the forums!

this is good work !

What is, ArianeWhit?

The Milestones thread?

If so, then on behalf of Milestones* many contributors (including yourself, now), thank you.

-Thoth

*Or were you referring to the 15K+ forum posts?

Archived