Storyist Forums

Milestones.

Steve E

Thoth, thank you for being a constant and true contributor to these forums. We're all richer for your witty and insightful comments, suggestions, and bug reports.

Have some chocolate overcake, Steve. :unsure:

-Thoth

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
And since I'm in a Milestone mood...

Congratulations Storyists

on over

Wonderful Posts.

Almost 7,500 posts (25 per member).

And since Thoth has contributed more than 2,000, I have to note that some folks ain't pullin' their weight. :)

Let it also be duly noted that this is our 16th milestones page. :)

M

• 2 months later...

Congratulations

Storyist Forum

on your

Three-Year Anniversary*

Yes, it was only three years ago last Friday when Sunnyvale's own Steve Shepard took pity on a small but hearty group of whining e-mailing beta testers and built this nice playhouse for us and our fellow Storyists.

Thanks Steve.

- Thoth

*Based on the joining date of Steve—Mister Member Number One, Mister Administrator, Mister Root Admin, Mister Storyist Himself— Shepard (Feb. 5, 2007). Sorry I didn't notice until today but I thought it was worth a milestone.

*Based on the joining date of Steve—Mister Member Number One, Mister Administrator, Mister Root Admin, Mister Storyist Himself— Shepard (Feb. 5, 2007). Sorry I didn't notice until today but I thought it was worth a milestone.

But didn't he announce the forums on May 3?

IF

But didn't he announce the forums on May 3?

Yes. But it was running on Feb. 5. Just because we weren't there to see it, Number 2, doesn't mean it didn't exist. (A tree falling in the forest and all that.) Besides, he hinted about it in late February 2007. And a hint is as good as a nod to a blind horse. (Miss me yet?)

Nice to hear from you, Number Two.

- Thoth.

Yes. But it was running on Feb. 5. Just because we weren't there to see it, Number 2, doesn't mean it didn't exist. (A tree falling in the forest and all that.) Besides, he hinted about it in late February 2007. And a hint is as good as a nod to a blind horse. (Miss me yet?)

Nice to hear from you, Number Two.

- Thoth.

Wow. Three years. Hard to believe. And I had joined the beta testing program exactly one month earlier (Jan. 5, 2007—I just found Steve's original message).

Congratulations, Steve, from #5! ;)

M

Wow. Three years. Hard to believe. And I had joined the beta testing program exactly one month earlier (Jan. 5, 2007—I just found Steve's original message).

Yeah, the forums are, like, an established community now. ;)

Congrats Steve!

IF

Yes! An established (virtual) community. And I'm going on record as the one to recommend a (virtual) party for our 10-year Anniversary. We'll drink champagne and compare (virtual?) novels Powered By Storyist™ and eat/hurl overmuffins.

Congratulations to all of us, and especially you #1,

- from #3.

• 2 weeks later...

Congratulations Storyists

on over

Thoughtful Posts

Side Comment: The Milestones thread, begun Nov 5 2007, is now 16 pages long and, with over 142,000 views, holds the honor of being the most viewed thread in the Storyist Forums.

• 1 month later...

Archived