Storyist Forums

Is there a way to cycle through Storyist comments?

zelzahzadeh

I have searched the forums and the manual and have not found a method for cycling through comments. Is this possible? Since comments are often used to mark a section of text that needs work, it would be great to be able to jump from one to the next to address specific type of issues all at once. Is bookmarking the best way to deal with this?

Thanks in advance.

Hi zelzahzadeh.

I have searched the forums and the manual and have not found a method for cycling through comments. Is this possible? Since comments are often used to mark a section of text that needs work, it would be great to be able to jump from one to the next to address specific type of issues all at once. Is bookmarking the best way to deal with this?

Yes, bookmarks are the best way to deal with this, currently. (I'm hoping for a combination bookmark/comment feature in the next big release.) In the meantime I precede any string of comments with an appropriately named bookmark.

Happy writing, Zel.

- Thoth.

Hi zelzahzadeh.

Yes, bookmarks are the best way to deal with this, currently. (I'm hoping for a combination bookmark/comment feature in the next big release.) In the meantime I precede any string of comments with an appropriately named bookmark.

Happy writing, Zel.

- Thoth.

Good deal. Thank you.

Archived