Storyist Forums

How do you do it?

codemer

Have you seen Office Space?

Bill Lumbergh: Milt, we're gonna need to go ahead and move you downstairs into storage B. We have some new people coming in, and we need all the space we can get. So if you could just go ahead and pack up your stuff and move it down there, that would be terrific, OK?

Milton Waddams: Excuse me, I believe you have my stapler.

Actually, I had a pretty nice corner office at Wall Street and Water Street. And nobody took my stapler if they knew what was good for 'em. Still, I'd rather have worked from home.

Yeah, I saw it. Dilbert does it better.

-Thoth.

Bill Lumbergh: Milt, we're gonna need to go ahead and move you downstairs into storage B. We have some new people coming in, and we need all the space we can get. So if you could just go ahead and pack up your stuff and move it down there, that would be terrific, OK?

Milton Waddams: Excuse me, I believe you have my stapler.

Actually, I had a pretty nice corner office at Wall Street and Water Street. And nobody took my stapler if they knew what was good for 'em. Still, I'd rather have worked from home.

Yeah, I saw it. Dilbert does it better.

-Thoth.

This is so strange. I thought I read this and you asked, "What's storage B?" Then I came back and it was totally different. I know you'd never go and change your posts, so I must be imaging things...

IF

This is so strange. I thought I read this and you asked, "What's storage B?" Then I came back and it was totally different. I know you'd never go and change your posts, so I must be imaging things...

Gee. I guess all those long writing nights have taken their toll. :o

Nah. I remembered only after I posted.

Change is the essence of evolution. (Well, that and natural selection.)

-Thoth.

Archived