Storyist Forums

Some things on tip of mind

thealtruismsociety

Collaborative features for screenplays. Real-time writing, re-writing, brainstorming.

Drop box or Mobile Me saving. (Saving a step is nice)

Anyone know where to get really nice voices for the Mac reading text aloud? Anything that doesn't sound like Stephen Hawking out yet?

Also when there is two columns and I go into full screen mode, I don't want both panels full screen, I want to just write, can we have a way when full screen is enabled that only the pane for writing is viewable.

• 3 weeks later...

TAS, you can already do this for word counts. Select some text and look at the bottom left of the status bar, next to the zoom box. It would be useful to see the page count for selected text, too, I agree. (I'm pretty sure that Steve has heard that feature request before and is working on it.)

Best,

M

TAS, you can already do this for word counts. Select some text and look at the bottom left of the status bar, next to the zoom box. It would be useful to see the page count for selected text, too, I agree. (I'm pretty sure that Steve has heard that feature request before and is working on it.)

Best,

M

Your right, must have missed this. But pages would help too.

Also regarding scripts, how comes when I pick Parenthetical, it's doesn't drop me in parenthesis? I have to manually add them. And while this is not hard I understand, it's just a bit easier for a long script.

Archived