Storyist Forums

Page Count and Project Goal

ybnl

I love Storyist and use it as my main writing tool. I would love to see the following features added :

- Page Count : I'd like an option to view it like this : Current Page / Total Number of Pages. It would be great to be able to display it in fullscreen mode.

- Project Goal : I'd like an option to set a goal in page unit (maybe lines are better).

Thanks

Hi ybnl,

I love Storyist and use it as my main writing tool. I would love to see the following features added :

- Page Count : I'd like an option to view it like this : Current Page / Total Number of Pages. It would be great to be able to display it in fullscreen mode.

- Project Goal : I'd like an option to set a goal in page unit (maybe lines are better).

Thanks

Thanks for the requests (and for using Storyist as your main writing tool!).

I'll add your vote to the page count request for showing "Page n of m" in the status bar. I'd like to make the status bar configurable, which is a little more work and the reason it isn't there already.

The issue for including page count in the project goals is that the page count isn't available in "Normal" mode, so the interface would have to somehow make it clear that you need to switch to page mode if you want to set page count goals.

-Steve

Archived