Storyist Forums

Happy Vernal Equinox

Steve E

Happy Vernal Equinox Everyone

We'll be celebrating the coming of Spring in NYC with freezing rain.

I'll be attending an egg standing party (yeah, yeah, I know, it's just an excuse to get together and be silly).

How will you be celebrating Spring?

sun_moon_cl_sm.gif?w=300&h=300

- Thoth

Great image: where did you find it? I am spending the day with my Tatars, who like the Persians celebrate the New Year on this day (Navruz in Tatar, Nawruz or Nowruz in Farsi). We are having what turned out to be a gorgeous, reasonably warm, sunny day—very appropriate to the season.

Happy Spring, everyone. After that winter, we earned it! :D

M

Hi M.

Great image: where did you find it?

I found it on a WorldPress.com post. If you're curious, click here. If you're curious about WorldPress.com, click here.

I am spending the day with my Tatars, who like the Persians celebrate the New Year on this day (Navruz in Tatar, Nawruz or Nowruz in Farsi). We are having what turned out to be a gorgeous, reasonably warm, sunny day—very appropriate to the season.

We're expecting freezing rain on Monday and freezing rain with possible snow on Wednesday. Old Man Winter just doesn't want to let go of New York (no matter what the groundhogs say).

Happy Spring, everyone. After that winter, we earned it! :D

Yes indeed. All the best to you, M. And enjoy your Tartars while you can. (They grow up so fast!)

- Thoth

Archived