Storyist Forums

Just got done with my first 4 pages...

Serpententacle

Hoorrraaay. I just finished Script Frenzy. I can now say, "I wrote a screen play."

Congratulations Serpententacle! And you're ahead of schedule! We knew you could do it!

And there you are, in your Frenzy logo, atop Screenplay Mountain, holding up your literary achievement.

Marvelous.

All I need is to work it out and fine tune it whenever, if ever, I choose to...

Ah, there's the rub.

Now it's off to editing the pesky novel I converted into the said screenplay...

Let us know how much the conversion helped things along.

- Thoth

Writing one is awesome. Now your at the re-write stage.

Some people love this, they get to whittle their loving creation to perfection.

I hate it--more accounting than creation to me.

And Serpent I feel your pain. I wrote a script in 09. Converted it to a book in 10. Redid it as a script Jan of 11, and have re-written THAT twice already. Ouch.

post-830-0-78449300-1304175349_thumb.jpg

Me too! Me too!

Sliding in with 101 pages of a graphic novel- not something that I would have considered doing if it were not for Script Frenzy....

To celebrate- I'm off to the LA Times book festival.

Never been to it- anyone storyists have? ... a day of all things books and some fine weather... need sunblock for my fine feathers... broiled chick... not today...

Sliding in with 101 pages of a graphic novel- not something that I would have considered doing if it were not for Script Frenzy....

Congratulations, Fizzy! Yep, that is the Frenzy's great gift: motivation to do something awesome. Something that you might never have done otherwise. (NaNo's pretty good that way too.) Makes you feel all warm and feathery.

To celebrate- I'm off to the LA Times book festival.

Yay! :lol:

Never been to it- anyone storyists have? ... a day of all things books and some fine weather... need sunblock for my fine feathers... broiled chick... not today...

I've never been to the LA Times book festival but I've been to others. It's nice just to be around other people who love books. In the summer, along The Wall (not Wall Street but the grey stone wall on 5th Avenue, specifically the part from the Central Park Zoo to 59th Street), there are plenty of "book carts" offering bargains and conversation. Some lost rare editions have been found there.

And since you wrote a graphic novel, I though you might like to know that Action Comics #900 (celebrating 75 years) has comic icon Superman talking about giving up his American citizenship so he can be more international. Comics sure ain't what they used to be.

- Thoth

Archived