Storyist Forums

Word counts and reviews

Milliebert

Hi all,

I downloaded this app in the last week but have only had today to have a chance to play. It all looks really good, very user friendly and does what it says on the tin. I would like to go and leave a review in iTunes, but I have just one little niggle... It may be me but I cannot for the life of me find a word count. I know from reading the posts he there is no live word count but can I not find one at all? It's good for me to have that for uni work, so if it's there and I just can't find it, can you tell me where please? Thanks.

Hi Milliebert,

Thanks and welcome to the forums.

Version 1.0 doesn't provide word counts, but the feature is at the top of the list for 1.1 (which will be out before NaNoWriMo).

You can join the word count discussion in the feature request forum if you want.

-Steve

Hi all,

I downloaded this app in the last week but have only had today to have a chance to play. It all looks really good, very user friendly and does what it says on the tin. I would like to go and leave a review in iTunes, but I have just one little niggle... It may be me but I cannot for the life of me find a word count. I know from reading the posts he there is no live word count but can I not find one at all? It's good for me to have that for uni work, so if it's there and I just can't find it, can you tell me where please? Thanks.

Hi Milliebert,

Thanks and welcome to the forums.

Version 1.0 doesn't provide word counts, but the feature is at the top of the list for 1.1 (which will be out before NaNoWriMo).

You can join the word count discussion in the feature request forum if you want.

-Steve

Ah, thank you Steve. As I said, I realised there wasn't a live count but thought there may have been an option to select the text and do a count. Apart from that this is a great tool for me!

Archived