Storyist Forums
necropol

Nested Hierarchies

Okay, this app continues blowing me away at every level.

I was playing around with it, lamenting the fact that I couldn't create nested hierarchies of documents with full scene card functionality and everything that entails, when I paused and asked myself, "Are you so sure you can't?"

So I tried and it WORKED. You can put folders inside folders and populate them with text files that can be manipulated in all the same ways as top-level text files!

Not only have you guys provided me the iPad writing tool I've wanted, you've given me a file system so I can keep it organized.

Outstanding...

Thanks necropol!

-Steve

Okay, this app continues blowing me away at every level.

I was playing around with it, lamenting the fact that I couldn't create nested hierarchies of documents with full scene card functionality and everything that entails, when I paused and asked myself, "Are you so sure you can't?"

So I tried and it WORKED. You can put folders inside folders and populate them with text files that can be manipulated in all the same ways as top-level text files!

Not only have you guys provided me the iPad writing tool I've wanted, you've given me a file system so I can keep it organized.

Outstanding...