Storyist Forums

On-The-Fly Geotag Articles w/ Google Maps / Earth integration.

BenofGotham

Tools > Enable Geo

A min-globe button on the keyboard that will instantly add a geo-tag location to just that one article you're currently working on.

If you're a war correspondent, mobile blogger or travel writer you'd love to share exactly where you were and your thoughts at that moment.

So here's a quickie scenario, I just had the best sandwich from a little shop in Buenos Aires, I take a photo with my iPad2 or iPhone and include it in my article but how will I tell people where its exact location is? Boom, I click on my handy dandy mini-globe on the keyboard, it marks the geo-tag location on the header, I can then place that same geo-tag right into Google Maps/Earth and show anyone who may be interested the exact spot.

Hi Ben,

Tools > Enable Geo

A min-globe button on the keyboard that will instantly add a geo-tag location to just that one article you're currently working on.

If you're a war correspondent, mobile blogger or travel writer you'd love to share exactly where you were and your thoughts at that moment.

So here's a quickie scenario, I just had the best sandwich from a little shop in Buenos Aires, I take a photo with my iPad2 or iPhone and include it in my article but how will I tell people where its exact location is? Boom, I click on my handy dandy mini-globe on the keyboard, it marks the geo-tag location on the header, I can then place that same geo-tag right into Google Maps/Earth and show anyone who may be interested the exact spot.

This would also be useful if you're doing on location research for a script or setting in your novel.

-Steve

Archived