Storyist Forums

Can't move items within the project

admiralronton

Hi Steve,

The iPad version of Storyist is the first time I've tried the Storyist software. Having tried almost a dozen now, I appreciate the simplicity of the iPad version. I'm very much looking forward to future releases!

I think I found a bug. In a new project, I accidentally created a character story sheet in the main project folder, but was unable to move it to the proper character folder. Here are the steps I took that lead to the problem:

* Created a new project using the Novel template

* Tap on the project to open it

* In the main project folder, tap Add -> New Storyline -> Character

* Changed the name of the template

* Tapped "Edit", selected the page, tapped "Move" and selected the Characters folder

* The page appeared to move.

* Backed out to the main project selection page

* Tap on the project again. The character page is in it's original location, not the Characters folder.

Obviously not a show-stopper, but thought you would want to add this to your list. Please let me know if you have any questions!

Hi Admiral,

Hi Steve,

The iPad version of Storyist is the first time I've tried the Storyist software. Having tried almost a dozen now, I appreciate the simplicity of the iPad version. I'm very much looking forward to future releases!

I think I found a bug. In a new project, I accidentally created a character story sheet in the main project folder, but was unable to move it to the proper character folder. Here are the steps I took that lead to the problem:

* Created a new project using the Novel template

* Tap on the project to open it

* In the main project folder, tap Add -> New Storyline -> Character

* Changed the name of the template

* Tapped "Edit", selected the page, tapped "Move" and selected the Characters folder

* The page appeared to move.

* Backed out to the main project selection page

* Tap on the project again. The character page is in it's original location, not the Characters folder.

Obviously not a show-stopper, but thought you would want to add this to your list. Please let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks for the report.

I just tried these steps here and the new character moved to the Characters folder. Are there any additional steps I need to do to see the issue?

-Steve

Archived