Storyist Forums
hase

Page view

It's been a long time since I was even remotely able to do some writing but I promised myself (and a couple of other people as well) to reboot myself again. I just got Storyist for the iPad I bought yesterday and I'm really exited about it. That's a terrific accomplishment, Steve, and I humbly bow before you. One thing I'd like to see in a future version is having a free-flow textmode as an alternative to the paginated view we have right now.

Hi hase,

Welcome back.

It's been a long time since I was even remotely able to do some writing but I promised myself (and a couple of other people as well) to reboot myself again. I just got Storyist for the iPad I bought yesterday and I'm really exited about it. That's a terrific accomplishment, Steve, and I humbly bow before you.

Thanks for the kind words. :)

One thing I'd like to see in a future version is having a free-flow textmode as an alternative to the paginated view we have right now.

Sounds like you'd like the equivalent of View > Normal in the Mac version. Noted. I'm surprised M hasn't requested this.

-Steve

Sounds like you'd like the equivalent of View > Normal in the Mac version. Noted. I'm surprised M hasn't requested this.

Precisely. And I do promise I won't tell M about it...

M. likes the paginated view, actually. :)

I rarely use View > Normal even in the Mac version, although I'm glad it's there.

Always unpredictable,

M

M. likes the paginated view, actually. :)

I rarely use View > Normal even in the Mac version, although I'm glad it's there.

Always unpredictable,

M

See. You learn something new every day. :)

-Steve