Storyist Forums
astillac

Forum Housekeeping

I know this isn't about STORYIST itself, but I wasn't sure where else to put it, and I didn't want to bother Steve with a PM.

I was just looking around the forums, and I thought of something - would it be difficult to make, for example, a Writing Challenges forum for the NaNo and Script Frenzy forums? I mean, if you want to keep the separated by year, eventually they're going to add up... and maybe if we had a place, we could have community-based writing challenges. I don't know how that would work, exactly, but it's just a little baby brainwave.

Hi Callista,

Thanks for the suggestion. I think what I'm going to do is create top-level NaNoWriMo and Script Frenzy forums (so people can expand or collapse them as desired) and move the related threads to the respective forums.

-Steve

I know this isn't about STORYIST itself, but I wasn't sure where else to put it, and I didn't want to bother Steve with a PM.

I was just looking around the forums, and I thought of something - would it be difficult to make, for example, a Writing Challenges forum for the NaNo and Script Frenzy forums? I mean, if you want to keep the separated by year, eventually they're going to add up... and maybe if we had a place, we could have community-based writing challenges. I don't know how that would work, exactly, but it's just a little baby brainwave.