Storyist Forums

Editing Sheet Title Warps Sheet?

aethera

Trying to reproduce an earlier error caused this new one which may or may not be related. The sheet in question is a setting sheet that I'd created some time ago, but editing the title first corrupted the styling of the sheet, then refused to accept a second attempt at changing the title. The title listed in the project view is different than the one in the workspace dropdown, and neither match the original title. I tried undo and taking out the colon in the title (suggested by another site member), but it didn't work.

post-1654-0-68492400-1321494694_thumb.jpg

Interesting. I've tried to reproduce this (including adding a colon) to no avail. Nor have I ever encountered this (since 2007). So the problem might not be Storyist. It would help if we knew your platform (hardware and OS) and exactly which version of Storyist you're using. Steve has access to many platforms and might be able to reproduce this.

If I haven't said so before,

welcome to the Forum, Aethera*.

Lovely sunset.

-T

*AETHERA NOBIS - The Skies For Us.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks, Thoth. cool.gif

I was using OS 10.6.x on a MacBook, but I've recently upgraded to 10.7... haven't seen it happen yet, but I've only been on 10.7 for half a day. I'll definitely check back if anything changes. If it's my computer, you'd have to give me some idea of where to look next for the error cause(s). I'm not a hardware person.

I was using OS 10.6.x on a MacBook, but I've recently upgraded to 10.7... haven't seen it happen yet, but I've only been on 10.7 for half a day. I'll definitely check back if anything changes. If it's my computer, you'd have to give me some idea of where to look next for the error cause(s). I'm not a hardware person.

Hi Aethera.

I think that, maybe, the problem lies in the text sheet and not the Project View. A simple fix would be to create another Location sheet with a similar name and retype the sheet (don't try to retype or overtype headings). Then delete the old sheet and rename the new one. (I think that the problem may be that you somehow mixed two heading styles.)

Enjoy your new OS.

-Thoth

Archived