Storyist Forums

Where do you get Character Names

cliophoto

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope we have given any potential JTR's out there any ideas.

I suspect that potential Jacks (and Jills) don't need inspiration from me, W.

PS-Your humor is rubbing off on me.

A good disinfectant soap will clear that right up.

;)

-T

I suspect that potential Jacks (and Jills) don't need inspiration from me, W.

A good disinfectant soap will clear that right up.

;)

-T

Unfortunately you're right about J&J. They can find their own hill without any help from us.

Never mine the heavy duty soap, I'm happy the way it is.

-W

Jill the ripperess finally had a go at my kidney this morning - extracted the offending lump of moon rock, removed the stent, had a good look around and decided that all was now fine - and left my kidney as there is now a surfeit available thanks to the ideas you guys put out in New York!

For the first time in six weeks I am free of fever and, apart from a bladder catheter and a cannula, free of foreign objects in my body. I wonder of there is a link?

Once they stop drugging me I have the suspicion I will feel good.

Jill the ripperess finally had a go at my kidney this morning - extracted the offending lump of moon rock, removed the stent, had a good look around and decided that all was now fine - and left my kidney as there is now a surfeit available thanks to the ideas you guys put out in New York!

For the first time in six weeks I am free of fever and, apart from a bladder catheter and a cannula, free of foreign objects in my body. I wonder of there is a link?

Hi Ironbark, so glad you are now moon rock free and are looking at a full recovery.

Don't be putting out any ads concerning your healthy kidney (except here) or you might find yourself losing while using public transportation.

Oh, and Just Say No.

-W

Hi Ironbark.

Glad to hear you're feeling better (or expect to).

Perhaps your experience in hospital can provide a scene or two in your next story.

(Maybe you can sell that moon rock. Or have it bronzed and mounted.)

-Thoth

Hi Ironbark.

Glad to hear you're feeling better (or expect to).

Perhaps your experience in hospital can provide a scene or two in your next story.

(Maybe you can sell that moon rock. Or have it bronzed and mounted.)

-Thoth

Great ideas, T.

Ironbark, here's a thought. Leave a little tissue on your moon rock and claim it's from some creature from outer space. You'll either get lots more money or a room in Bellevue State Hospital in the psych ward. :blink: If you're afraid it'll be the latter, then maybe you shouldn't chance it.

Your hospital experience is definitely wonderful info for a story.

-W

• 3 weeks later...

My hospital experiences have given me several characters, both pleasant and unbearable. It's taken until now for me to be back on my feet enough to return to my desk for anything but absolute musts, but here I am and the digital ink is pulsating. Thanks all of you for your warm words. I'm hoping this will be the beginning of a return to snafu "poor health" that seems fine to me.

Archived