Storyist Forums
Mutz

Export Characters, Plot, Settings, Sections to RTF

When I purchased Storyist for iPad, I was under the impression that I could export to RTF. I then found out that I can only export the Manuscript pages as RTF. I would like to see the ability to export Character sheets, Setting sheets, Plot sheets and Section sheets to RTF. I do not have the desktop version of this application so exporting these sheets as Storyist files does me no good. I would like the ability to read over the various notes I took on the sheets while I'm on my phone and my computer. Exporting all that is written as RTF would be helpful.

Agreed... And word or PDF options would also be very useful. Another standalone iPad user here ( don't even have a Mac ) and I have thoroughly enjoyed using Storyist to write almost all 120,000 words of my current novel's first draft, but getting small chunks to people to read has been the only hassle.

Hi Mutz and Phil,

Storyist for iPad 1.2 is out and supports exporting story sheets as RTF and plain text. The plain text is actually Markdown-formatted plain text, so it reads well and can be easily converted to HTML or rich text.

-Steve