Storyist Forums

Restore working view

carve

Thoth got me thinking with his repositioning request. In addition to opening up my last story, and repositioning to where I was last working, I would like to have everything else set back to where I left it. That is to say the treeview display expanded for manuscript, sections, characters. The storyboard displayed with whatever was there, pretty much bringing me right back to where I was at work wise when I last exited a given Storyist file. Note, I said a Storyist file, so you could set a preference that would bring any Storyist file right back to where you left it.

carve

Thoth got me thinking with his repositioning request. In addition to opening up my last story, and repositioning to where I was last working, I would like to have everything else set back to where I left it. That is to say the treeview display expanded for manuscript, sections, characters. The storyboard displayed with whatever was there, pretty much bringing me right back to where I was at work wise when I last exited a given Storyist file. Note, I said a Storyist file, so you could set a preference that would bring any Storyist file right back to where you left it.

carve

Bravo!

All that and a side of fries. **snaps**

-Thoth

carve

Agreed.

The window size, storyboard orientation, project pane state, and outline view columns should already be saved and restored. Still to do:

• The selected item in the project pane.
  • The currently visible storyboard item and its associated scale.
  • The browsing history.

-Steve

Archived