Storyist Forums

Happy New Year!

Steve

So I logged in shortly after midnight this morning to wish you all a happy and productive New Year and found that a ) the forums were down and b ) I had an email from Thoth reporting the problem.

I'm happy to say that the fine folks at Invision have fixed the problem, so without further ado...

Happy New Year!

-Steve

So I logged in shortly after midnight this morning to wish you all a happy and productive New Year and found that a ) the forums were down and b ) I had an email from Thoth reporting the problem.

I'm happy to say that the fine folks at Invision have fixed the problem, so without further ado...

Happy New Year!

-Steve

Same to you!

Sheesh, deprived of Storyist Forums, I had to actually, like, write on my novel all day! Thank goodness the Invision folks came through. ;)

Happy 2008 to all.

Marguerite

The main advantage of being an East Coaster -- the three hour jump we get on West Coasters. ;)

HAPPY NEW YEAR Storyists.

-Thoth.

Archived