Storyist Forums

Scene Headers Caps problem between Text and Outline/Index Cards

Timmy

Hello,

I have a problem. When I type in a scene header in a screenplay text view, it is rightly put in caps. But when I switch over to the Outline or Index Cards, the same scene headers are just in normal type.

I need the caps of the scene headers that I type in the script be taken over to the Outline and Index Cards view. Or else I will have a mismatch between caps and normal type in the Outline and Index Cards view. Thanks.

But if you hit the shift lock key before typing, the caps will appear in the index cards too.

Kind of defeats the purpose of a screenplay processor. A screenplay processor does all the formatting for you, so you don't have to do the caps and layout. This makes the writing flow. If you need to activate the caps lock for every scene header (for it to carry over to the index cards), that defeats the purpose of the total automation, don't you think?

I get a little why it does this, but I don't agree with this workaround. Because I choose a screenplay processor to get full automation, or else I might as well write plain text, so to speak.

Archived