Storyist Forums

Best Place for Support

loulesko

Hi Lou, and welcome to the forums.

Are the forums a better bet for support questions?

Sometimes.

There are some questions that only Steve can answer. But he's a very busy guy. There are other questions that many members of the forum could answer if we are in the mood. (You'd be surprised how frustrating it can be, answering the same questions over and over again. Try doing an Advanced Forum Search on your question.) And finally, there are questions that should be answered by Storyist Help, Keyboard Shortcuts, the Getting Started Guide, and the Storyist Website where you can find an online version of the latest Storyist User's Guide (worth the read).

So you don't have to wait around for someone to get back to you. There are plenty of resources at your fingertips.

Happy Exploring.

-T

Hi Lou,

Thanks for posting here. I found your email from Tuesday in the ticket system's spam folder.

I usually respond to email sent to support within 24 hours (and often faster), but as Thoth suggests, the forum is usually pretty fast. I addition, if you post a question here, visitors from the future can benefit from the discussion.

-Steve

...if you post a question here, visitors from the future can benefit from the discussion.

Hi Lou.

I'm pretty sure he means visitors in the future, or future visitors. But you never know. Steve has connections.

Fast, isn't he? You don't get this kind of customer service at MicroSoft.

-T

Archived