Storyist Forums
Steakpirate

Image Resizing + Better Manipulation on Note Pages

I'd love to see the ability to resize images (as in Pages/ MS word), as well as better manipulation (placement/clarity of where the image will end up among text) on notes pages.

As my novel takes place over a range of years, many of the characters age, and I have multiple reference images for each.

Thanks!

Interestingly, the image I posted to my character page (the body, not the icon slot), has vanished of its own accord. (Not even listed under "Images")

Hi Steakpirate,

In story sheets, the only place that images can appear is in the image well. If Storyist is allowing you to drag one to another location, it's a bug. Is that what is happening?

-Steve

It appears so. If I understood your other post correctly, the manuscript and the "text files" of the notebook are the only rich-text files?

In the mean time I've created separate character pages for other versions of my characters (which, while not what I was hoping for, functions adequately).

To resize your images, just hold down the shift key and drag a corner of the image; that will allow you to resize it and maintain aspect ratio.

You can apply formatting of center, right and left justification to better position your images.

Hope this helps.

jb