Storyist Forums

Sketch Show

Lawcomic

Hi all.

I am a new user and new to the forum. I have a different use for Storyist (in addition to the usual).

I am putting together a sketch show, and am using Storyist to keep it organized. I am assigning troupe members as characters.

So far, so good. Would love to see the ability to add props, and to see which "characters" are in which "scenes".

Am I wrong in thinking there's not a way to link characters to scenes (sections, I guess).

Hi all.

I am a new user and new to the forum. I have a different use for Storyist (in addition to the usual).

I am putting together a sketch show, and am using Storyist to keep it organized. I am assigning troupe members as characters.

So far, so good. Would love to see the ability to add props, and to see which "characters" are in which "scenes".

Am I wrong in thinking there's not a way to link characters to scenes (sections, I guess).

Welcome Lawcomic!

You can link characters to scenes as follows:

1. In a scene sheet, click on the character icon to add a character development point. You'll be prompted for the character to use. Choose a character who is on stage.
  2. Repeat for the other characters that are on stage.

After you've done this, you'll find links on the scene sheet to the character sheet and from the character sheet back to the scene sheet.

-Steve

One more time with feeling.

PROP Sheets.

Rah!

Glad to see I'm not the only one,

-Thoth.

BTW: How about that response time from Steve? Impressive, yes?

Archived