Storyist Forums

Friday, December 21st, 2012

Steve E

Okay Storyists, I'll give it to your straight: on Friday, December 21st, 2012 the world will bear witness to a pair of astrophysical events which will result in effects of staggering proportions!

1- The Winter Solstice.

2- The Mayan Apocalypse.

There will be obvious consequences, people: The dead will rise and eat the livers of the living, with some farber beans and a nice chianti. What's more, everything written in novel writing software whose name rhymes with "gloryist" will come true with horrifying twists that would make Steven King cringe. (Bunnies! For the love of god, don't write anything about bunnies!)

Yes, my friends, Friday may well prove to be the End Of Days. So don't hesitate to finish those manuscripts before the ultimate terminal deadline.

See you all Saturday!

Have A Wonderful Winter Solstice

and a

Merry Mayan Apocalypse

-Thoth

And why, O Lord of Magic, does the Program That Rhymes with Gloryist not protect its loyal users from the Bunny (or any other) Apocalypse? :P

Sheesh, do I have to do ALL the thinking around here?! *sigh*

Send these Mayans a bunch of chocolate chip over-muffins, and the whole problem will be solved. I refuse to be wiped out by a bunch of people who are not even Evil Alien Overladies.

And why, O Lord of Magic, does the Program That Rhymes with Gloryist not protect its loyal users from the Bunny (or any other) Apocalypse? :P

Because, O Tartar Princess, the Lord of Magic did not write the program. Obviously the magic of The Great and Powerful Steve is either not up to par or **shudder** he is siding with the Bunnies!

Sheesh, do I have to do ALL the thinking around here?! *sigh*

That's the price of being an Evil Alien Overlady.

Send these Mayans a bunch of chocolate chip over-muffins, and the whole problem will be solved. I refuse to be wiped out by a bunch of people who are not even Evil Alien Overladies.

Will do, O Favored EAO. And if we are all still here on Saturday you may thank me for saving the Earth with baked goods. (Perhaps I should seek some assistance from Umai?)

One Day To Go

-T

You may be right. I've had my suspicions of Steve ever since he demanded my firstborn if I leaked his secrets. Would a man who did not support the Bunny Apocalypse be so heartless? :P

Salaam, salaam, O Thoth, for saving the planet with overmuffins. When I awake tomorrow and the world still spins, I will raise an overmuffin in your honor! :D

Umai will, of course, be happy to assist. It's her job, after all.

And happy holidays to you and yours,

M

EAO, aka Tatar Princess

And happy holidays, M, to you and yours, including the hostage prince, the cats and Sir Percy. You might want to tell him and your EAO thralls about the Apocalypse. I could fail and there is nothing quite like End-Of-The-World sex. Or is that End-Of-The-World sax. **shrug** Either way, have a Merry Winter Solstice tomorrow.

:rolleyes:

-T

The shortest day of the year — this morning's wind-blown ice cleaves flesh from bone as we stride out in our steely armor. As wave after wave of Mayan Bunnies attack I squash them dead with my thrice-blessed gruncher. Most die. Most stay dead. Some renew the attack as Mutant Mayan Zombie Bunnies of the Apocalypse™.

So, how's by you?

:ph34r:

-T

Thank the higher powers that your magic worked!

Yes! Success! The days will start getting longer now (at least in this hemisphere).

Question: what happens to Mayan Bunnies on December 22, 2012? Does the world end for them, if not for the rest of us?

Their Generals have surrendered.

wtf_3_more_bunnies.jpg

We will treat them humanely. Carrots all around. Party. Party. Par-tay!

All is at peace for another Mayan Great Cycle.

Huzzah!

:lol:

-T

Archived