Storyist Forums

My second novel: Skye Entity is now available!

orrenm

skyeentitysmall.jpg

I have a new novel out!

It's called Skye Entity and it's a science fiction novel—a near future first contact story that takes place in 2025.

It's available as a hardcover, paperback, and in all the popular eBook formats (Kindle, iBooks, Nook, Google Play, etc). The link above goes to the book page on my blog, which includes the synopsis, an ePub, PDF, or online version of the first 7 chapters, and links to buy the book in any format you'd like.

This is the first novel I've done that both started and finished in Storyist. I used Storyist to collect my research, for all the character and plot sheets, and to write the various draft versions. I only left Storyist to send out Word documents to the professional editors used Track Changes to communicate with me. So thank you to Storyist (both Mac and iOS) for helping me with this novel! :)

And for those of you who are interested in the book, thanks!

Orren

Thanks guys! I appreciate the congrats and the kind words on the cover! In fact, it was designed by none other than Michelle Merton, my wife. :) She got a few covers under her belt in fact, and is in the process of making it official with a website for her cover design biz. I'll have more details soon. :)

And words after the cover are hopefully enjoyable too! :)

Orren

Archived