Storyist Forums

Writing and Grief

astillac

Why bother? It will just be standard time again in a few months. I own too many clocks.

I know what you mean. They stick clocks in everything these days whether it makes sense or not. Fortunately the clock in my computer and my cable box synch themselves. The clock in my rubber duck is another matter altogether, :lol:

-Thoth

What's it about?

:lol: Uh... it's... you know, I never know until I'm done. I start out with a character and just follow them around until they say they're done. Plot, theme, all that stuff comes later, er, uh, not at all. *snerk* :o

Pansters UNITE

- Calli

Pansters UNITE

- Calli

Happy to. But "pansters" ? Rhymes with "hamsters" ? Calli, my love, the root word is "pants", as in "writing by the seat of your pants", as Lady M defined it. Unless we're talking about something else entirely. Followers of the horned god of flocks and herds? Or Peter Pan?

But yes,

Panters Rule !!! Plotters Drool !!!

Happy to. But "pansters" ? Rhymes with "hamsters" ? Calli, my love, the root word is "pants", as in "writing by the seat of your pants", as Lady M defined it. Unless we're talking about something else entirely. Followers of the horned god of flocks and herds? Or Peter Pan?

But yes,

Panters Rule !!! Plotters Drool !!!

I gave it as pantsers, as I recall, so she just transposed a couple of letters. Although a cute and furry panster might be just right for the home that has everything. :lol:

But pansters, panters, pantsers, as one who can't be lured to the Dark Side when she tries, I applaud the sentiment. **clap clap**

Running on my little wheel,

M

You do that. I'll just sit here and look cute.

..... And write! Using Storyist! Because.. that's why we're here!

Super cute, I swear,

- Calli

1) I came here for the beer and pretzels.

2) Your icon needs more blush, methinks.

3) Not that it matters, but the origin of "cute" is an 18th century shortening of "acute". (Too much information? Damn, I always go too far with the acute girls and come off the nerd -- a word invented by Dr. Seuss, by the way.)

Super cute, myself, in a middle-aged kinda way,

-Thoth.

Archived