Storyist Forums

Procrastination Station

Steve E

The local Walmart was THE place to be. :/

Isn't that the place to be for any place? The Walmart's parking lot is almost always full no matter where I go... :P

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Isn't that the place to be for any place? The Walmart's parking lot is almost always full no matter where I go... :P

We don't have that problem in my town. To make sure they never have that problem, they're going ahead and building a third one.

IF

Mississippi, from what I saw, isn't much to write home about. They live in Columbus, which felt like every other military town - dirty and uncomfortable. The local Walmart was THE place to be. :/

Come on Cali, you can feel dirty and uncomfortable anywhere. I know I do.

-Thoth

Ouch! My ears. Turn it down Joola-boola. It's 84˚F in NYC and humid as heck. Good chance of a thundershower. How can you expect me to post under those conditions.

But now that you have our attention, what do you and Calli have to say?

Feelin' Sticky.

- Thoth.

Well since we're complaining about it being hot....... I could say that I live in a 3rd floor attic room with minimal air conditioning. :P

And snakes?

Yes, 7 of them +2 cats +2 geckos..... the 3 turtles are at a different location though. I also currently have a few goldfish and guppies... but I'm trying to get things to eat those...

Go tell it on the mountain, sister.

Going to take a shower. Alone. All alone. So very lonely and so very sticky.

-Thoth

:P LOL I agree with Calli, cold shower for Thoth.

Attic dwelling

- Joolie

Yes, 7 of them +2 cats +2 geckos..... the 3 turtles are at a different location though. I also currently have a few goldfish and guppies... but I'm trying to get things to eat those...

See, I love turtles, but snakes kind of set me on edge. I know they're harmless, but I just can't get past the stigma. :P

A cold one, at that.

Yes! It's the best thing for the stickies...and other things.

I'm out now and feeling all refreshed. :P

I'm going to have dinner now, write a bit and maybe watch some TV.

Wow. This is turning into my tick-tock blog.

Not deliberately trying to blogify the forum.

-Thoth.

Except for the cats (unless they're tigers) won't the rest of the menagerie enjoy the sticky weather? It could get all cuddly up in the attic.

Do the guppies know? :P

- Thoth.

girls :wub:

:P *facepalm*

Most of my snakes are too hot, except for the green tree python, who's tropical. I had to turn off the heat in the ball python's cage, cause it got too hot with the heat on and he couldn't cool down and was losing weight >_< I have to switch the king snake to a different tank with more ventilation because the bedding was getting moldy (ugh!)... everyone else is fine though. They're small enough or have big enough cages to thermo-regulate well. The fluffy cat is a bit hot, though she spends most of her time sleeping in the hottest part of the room... go figure.

Haha, well so far the guppies are faring well... haven't seen my garter snake eat anything yet :( soon hopefully. The goldfish are faring well too.... but I'll probably solve all this tomorrow by fishing them out and feeding them to things with tongs or to the turtles (the boxies will be happy to take them out of my fingers).. or if they're really lucky I'll put them in the frog pond to fend for themselves. lol! Well, the goldfish anyway.. the guppies will probably get a reprieve until I see if the garter snake really won't eat them.

Not a girly-girl (usually)

- Jules

- Jules

Indeed. You seem to be Goddess of your own ecosystem. There could be a novel in their somewhere. Are we all really just pets of a higher consciousness?

Just waiting for someone to change my moldy matting (like the rest of us).

- Thoth.

The fluffy cat is a bit hot, though she spends most of her time sleeping in the hottest part of the room... go figure.

Yes, my cats love the heat. At 95 degrees they're snuggled up in a heap in the sun, too enervated to lift a paw but, near as I can tell, blissed out. They're desert animals, you know.

In the winter they huddle over the radiators looking pathetic, even though the temperature's set to 72.

- Jules

Is there something wrong with that? :P

All girly-girl, all the time (except when whacking Thoth with an overmuffin), :wub:

M

Archived