Storyist Forums

Procrastination Station

Steve E

Yes, my cats love the heat. At 95 degrees they're snuggled up in a heap in the sun, too enervated to lift a paw but, near as I can tell, blissed out. They're desert animals, you know.

Right! That never occurred to me. Cats were first domesticated in ancient Egypt. Of course they like the heat. And to think, as a kid, I always took Snowball out to play with me in the snow. That kitten must have hated me. :wub:

All girly-girl, all the time (except when whacking Thoth with an overmuffin), :P

Thank heaven for little girly-girls...

And just for equal time...

A lover of all women.

- Thoth.

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cats were first domesticated in ancient Egypt. Of course they like the heat.

I wonder what's wrong with my poor kitty then. In California, she got so hot she was throwing up. :P I had to put her in the shower to cool her down. Nothing sadder than a sick, wet cat.

I wonder what's wrong with my poor kitty then. In California, she got so hot she was throwing up. :P I had to put her in the shower to cool her down. Nothing sadder than a sick, wet cat.

Perhaps different breeds have different temperature preferences? Or is this an individual thing? ("Suetonius Pus-Pus likes the heat but his twin sister Boudicca likes it cold.")

-Thoth.

Nothing wrong with being a girly girl M. As long as you keep hurling the overmuffins!

The cats and heat thing is probably an individual thing + breed type + exactly just how hot it is.

Still sticky

- Jules

Nothing wrong with being a girly girl M. As long as you keep hurling the overmuffins!

M is not merely a girly girl but a womanly woman. That said, perhaps she could hurl her overmuffins in some other direction?

Still sticky

- Jules

I like sticky girls too. :P

- Thoth

That said, perhaps she could hurl her overmuffins in some other direction?

- Thoth

I hurl 'em as needed. Think about that before you make any more Freudian associations! :P

Fortunately, Jules stepped up to the plate. It's great having three EAOs on the job!

Happy weekend, all,

M

P.S. Wow, a 15-page topic! These Storyists sure procrastinate a lot. :wub:

Wanna hear something funny? My father and I were trying to remember the name of the 2 man Tiger Show... I said Sigmund & Freud :P .... I think we were laughing about that for a good 10 minutes... I really don't even know much about the guy.

Sigfried & Roy .... rhymes anyway

:P

- Jules

Wanna hear something funny? My father and I were trying to remember the name of the 2 man Tiger Show... I said Sigmund & Freud :P .... I think we were laughing about that for a good 10 minutes... I really don't even know much about the guy.

Sigfried & Roy .... rhymes anyway

- Jules

That made me chuckle, my friend thinks I chuckled because I'm a dork...

Dorks Unite!

*watches Thoth carefully with overmuffins in hand*

An Oddball & Dork

- Jooooolz

Bad Spellers Untie!

*skulks stealthily in the inky shadows*

Jooooolz, consider Zuul as a nickname. There are just so many o's a reader will tolerate.

- Thoth

I am neither ghost nor gremlin so Zuul or Zool will not suffice.

I am s* _very_ tempted to fill the screen with Os..... but I shall restrain myself.

Restrained

- Jules

ps. would 0s be better?

"It's so hot in New York City today that the navigation lady in my dashboard said, 'let's stop for some lemonade'." - David Letterman just now.

They must be applauding for you, too, Mr. Almost Double Hidden Triangle Pip Man! :P

Almost but not quite yet.

Besides, that was the American Alliteration Association.

They never sleep in their tireless efforts to promote and encourage Alliteration in American society.

- Thoth aka Almost Double Hidden Triangle Pip Man.

Only 37 more posts oh Prolific Posting Thoth.... you can wrap that up in a day.. maybe two...

Calli, can you kindly unknot my tongue? It's all twisted up. :P

Prolific Poster #470

- Julzia

Only 37 more posts oh Prolific Posting Thoth.... you can wrap that up in a day.. maybe two...

Truth to tell, I never have any posting goals. I just write them as I deem necessary.

Calli, can you kindly unknot my tongue? It's all twisted up. :lol:

(read in halting William Shatner dialect)

Trying to squelch mental image of two women and two engaged tongues...

B)

-Thoth

Trying to squelch mental image of two women and two engaged tongues...

B)

-Thoth

I am rolling my eyes and hurling gluten free blueberry overmuffins in your general direction. Bob and weave, Thoth, bob and weave.

Off to shoot my long bow :lol:

- Jules

I am rolling my eyes and hurling gluten free blueberry overmuffins in your general direction. Bob and weave, Thoth, bob and weave.

Off to shoot my long bow :lol:

- Jules

I hear that gluten free blueberry overmuffins make wonderful skeet for longbow practice.

Caught one! Yum.

- Thoth.

Archived