Storyist Forums

Group detail

thewitt

Just a minor request.

When I create a group for combining characters or other objects together, I end up having to include a Group-Description "Character" in the group, so that I can describe what the group is used for and any general group characteristics.

It would be nice to have a simple description detail sheet assocuated with groups where this information could be entered.

I must be dense.

I can add a name for the group, but I still don't see any place to write a description.

For instance, one of my groups is a group of demi gods. I've added a character sheet to that group called Group Description, which contains the following text:

The Old Gods, honored by both elves and dwarves. Both the First Wizards and the Nordae are considered Nordae by elves and dwarves, though they have vastly different abilities

The First Wizards were children of the Nordae and were demi gods on earth

The Nordae made world and gave it to the Elves. They later made the Dwarves to live with the Elves, to mine the earth for the rich gems and metals contained within - a task seen as below that of the Elves. Friction built between the races, as both believed they were superior to the other. The Nordae eventually stepped in an created a third race, man, to serve both elves and dwarves. This didn't work out so well...

Archived