Storyist Forums

Indication of Active view in split screen

nen1000

When using split view (stacked is the option I typically pick) there is no obvious marker as to which of the views is currently 'active' - i.e. which will change if I select a different chapter or section, beyond the cursor. If there's supposed to be, then perhaps this should be a bug report? Anyway, using S3 on both Mavericks and Yosemite, behaviour appears to be the same.

I've not used full screen much before, but currently editing (for which split screen is really useful) and it also provides more useable space on my 11" MBA.

Nick

Hey Marguerite,

Thanks for the reply.

Your description is what I get regularly with stacked editor views (although the active view header looks more more grey than blue on my screen), but these headers/title bars aren't there on a full screen view.

I do get different - grey vs white - bars to the edge of the MS, which are more noticeable on the wider aspect ratio of the MBA, but these don't change with when the cursor is moved from one view to the other, and if I start stacked editor views and then move to full screen, there is no difference at all...

post-2010-0-65023000-1419206493_thumb.png

post-2010-0-08657000-1419206501_thumb.png

Archived