Storyist Forums

Back-pointing Links

Steve E

Currently I can insert a link in text, a Notebook note, and in the notes portion of a sheet. This can get complicated so I would like a way of displaying all the links to a given sheet from that sheet.

E.g., The word "John" has been turned into a link in a section of the manuscript and points to the sheet for Character-A. A link in Note-B called Protag also points to the Character-A sheet. Should I ever find myself in the Character-A sheet I would like a way of knowing which links point to it and where they are located.

Another way to go is a table of all links, where they are located, and where they link to. But this would not be as valuable to me.

It would also be nice to link to a specific point in the text, not just section sheets. (Say, couldn't bookmarks do that?)

-Thoth.

Currently I can insert a link in text, a Notebook note, and in the notes portion of a sheet. This can get complicated so I would like a way of displaying all the links to a given sheet from that sheet.

I know you don't want to hear it, but that wiki I use does this. :lol:

IF

I know you don't want to hear it, but that wiki I use does this. :lol:

Terrific! Grab Steve. I'll hold his other arm. And the ladies can tickle him until he concedes to our demands.

Storyists Unite, You Have Nothing To Lose But Your Minds,

-Thoth.

Terrific! Grab Steve. I'll hold his other arm. And the ladies can tickle him until he concedes to our demands.

Seems like someone's heading down the path to censorship tonight. Just what kind of book are you writing over there?

Storyists Unite, You Have Nothing To Lose But Your Minds,

You can lose that twice? :lol:

IF

Seems like someone's heading down the path to censorship tonight. Just what kind of book are you writing over there?

Oh, wouldn't you like to know. But seriously, I've tried bribing Steve with day-old overmuffins but won't budge. He must be made of steel.

You can lose that twice? :lol:

As many times as it takes.

-Thoth.

Archived