Storyist Forums

Arrange index cards along colored plot-lines on the corkboard

Laker

• 2 weeks later...

I don't use index cards much, but do you know you can set the colors of the cards in Storyist and track them that way? You can move the cards around on the corkboard as needed or use the colors as a visual identifier. See the attached screen shot. In the left window, the colors separate the months, so all of September is pink, etc. In the right window, the colors identify the POV character (orange=narrator, blue=hero, purple=heroine, yellow=main subplot character who is also the heroine of three other books in the series).

Sorry for the slow reply. I thought someone else would answer, because most people use the index cards far more than I do.

Best,

Marguerite

Colored-Cards.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I don't use index cards much, but do you know you can set the colors of the cards in Storyist and track them that way? You can move the cards around on the corkboard as needed or use the colors as a visual identifier. See the attached screen shot. In the left window, the colors separate the months, so all of September is pink, etc. In the right window, the colors identify the POV character (orange=narrator, blue=hero, purple=heroine, yellow=main subplot character who is also the heroine of three other books in the series).

Sorry for the slow reply. I thought someone else would answer, because most people use the index cards far more than I do.

Best,

Marguerite

attachicon.gifColored-Cards.jpg

Thank you.

I know about that you finger out, but arranging index cards along colored plot-lines is another great function.

Any way, thank you.

Archived