Storyist Forums

Delete Backup button

Steve E

Just a little thing.

Could we get a Delete Backup button for the selected file in the Revert To Backup panel? It's just easier than hunting around for the Backup folder when you decide that you don't need that backup anymore.

Thank you.

-Thoth

BTW: Steve, does Storyist have another way of deleting a back-up? (Added Aug. 5, 2008)

So a Delete Backup button for the selected file in the Revert To Backup panel is out of the question?

Just asking.

-Thoth.

Not out of the question. I've got a number of backup-related enhancements I'd like to make and this is a reasonable (although probably lower priority) one.

I think I detect a hint of frustration in your recent posts about the rate at which your feature requests are addressed. One thing that would be helpful would be a for you to prioritize your top 5.

-Steve

I think I detect a hint of frustration in your recent posts about the rate at which your feature requests are addressed. One thing that would be helpful would be a for you to prioritize your top 5.

I know. I'm greedy. I apologize. There are only so many development hours in a day. So, I'd do you one better. See Thoth's Hit List.

-Thoth.

• 2 months later...
Not any more! As of version 1.5, A new Backup window let you to create, remove, restore, and open backups.

-Steve

Yea!

(I'd have inserted pictures of balloons and fireworks but I'm saving those for bookmarks.)

Happier,

-Thoth

Archived