Storyist Forums

Storyist for Mojave?

QuilXT

Has anyone upgraded to Mojave and checked to ensure the current version of Storyist works with it?  I'm on High Sierra, but am working on a story and don't want to upgrade my OS in case there are issues with Storyist because I don't want to put a hold on my story until Storyist is updated.

No, Storyist is not abandonware. It's still in active development. Where did that come from?

And I expect it works fine with Mojave, as the developer is usually quick to test these things. But I think my Mac's too old to run Mojave, so I can't confirm.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/3/2018 at 10:37 AM, marguerite said:

No, Storyist is not abandonware. It's still in active development. Where did that come from?

And I expect it works fine with Mojave, as the developer is usually quick to test these things. But I think my Mac's too old to run Mojave, so I can't confirm.

It works fine under Mojave for me.

I've also upgraded to Mac OS Mojave on both a late 2013 iMac and a mid-2017 MacBook Pro, and love it. I'm running Storyist v.3.52 on both machines and it seems fine. Also, I am very happy that Storyist is not "abandonware." For me, it is more intuitive and user-friendly than its leading competitor. Go Storyist!

• 1 month later...

Archived