Storyist Forums

What's your book title and some other interesting info for this year?

emoKid

For those of you who are participating, what's the title of your book and some other interesting information about it?

Mine is called "Reveries" (for now). It's going to be written in the 1st person stream of consciousness. It's about a teenage artist who has issues with the world and some other stuff. I don't know how to describe it without making it sound cliche, but I don't want to give away too much either (because I'm not sure of the final details yet myself).

For those of you who are participating, what's the title of your book and some other interesting information about it?

I won't be at NaNoNaNo this year but Callista and Steve will. Guys? Calli writes from the seat of her pants (she's a "pantser" like me) so she might not have anything to say just now. But Steve likes to plot things all out first (he's a "plotter". Booo ;) ). Have any interesting information for us Steve?

Pantsing my way through life.

-Thoth.

I'm writing a sci-fi, steampunk mix. It's really loose - like Thoth said, I'm a pantser. I have major plot points down but the rest is up to my characters. My characters that have names and one line backgrounds. To be filled in as I go.

It's like runner's high. I swear.

Giddy!

- Calli

I'm writing a sci-fi, steampunk mix.

Giddy!

- Calli

That sounds cool. I had to look it up first :( .

Will you be sharing excerpts as you go along? I'm always interested in movies like that, but I've never really read books in that genre.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived