Storyist Forums

Happy Holidays

Steakpirate

Hey folks. Regardless of what you celebrate, be it christmas, Channukah, Kwanza, or Robonica, have a great time and a happy new years day. Don't get too wasted, and for the love of god, stay off the freeways.

Seconded!

Enjoy the food, family, and festivity.

-Steve

Thirded!

My robot maid will be celebrating Robonica with the toaster. (They have a thing.)

Festivus! Festivus!

-Thoth.

So that's why my toaster oven's been so erratic lately--too much egg nog consumed while watching the Roomba walk off with a blender at the Robonica feast.... If it had only said something!

And my garage door's been going up and down, up and down (Here I was, blaming the Herdmans).* :lol:

Happy festivities to all,

M

* "They [the Herdmans] lived over a garage at the bottom of Sproul Hill. No one used the garage anymore, but the Herdmans used to bang the door up and down just as fast as they could and try to squash one another--that was their idea of a game." (Barbara Robinson, The Best Christmas Pageant Ever)

Hey folks. Regardless of what you celebrate, be it christmas, Channukah, Kwanza, or Robonica, have a great time and a happy new years day. Don't get too wasted, and for the love of god, stay off the freeways.

Yes, happy holidays to all Storyists, new, old, and soon to be converted.

Or is this actually just a plot to have the freeways all to yourself?

IF

Yes, happy holidays to all Storyists, new, old, and soon to be converted.

Or is this actually just a plot to have the freeways all to yourself?

Hi Buddy! Good to hear from you after so long an absence. Happy Holidogs!

And yes, it is a plot. Mwahaha.

-Thoth.

Archived