Storyist Forums

Comments

Elairah

Hey, I'd like a feature that could help with the editing and revision process. I like how on many programs you can highlight a section and add comments in a margin. I think this would be a great feature that could really help making the writing and rewriting process easier. I know I often write one section really quickly only to reread it and realize I need to add a lot to it. I'd like to visually be able to add comments (Kind of like on Microsoft word or Pages) so you can see them next to what you are writing.

Thanks

Hey, I'd like a feature that could help with the editing and revision process. I like how on many programs you can highlight a section and add comments in a margin. I think this would be a great feature that could really help making the writing and rewriting process easier. I know I often write one section really quickly only to reread it and realize I need to add a lot to it. I'd like to visually be able to add comments (Kind of like on Microsoft word or Pages) so you can see them next to what you are writing.

Thanks

Hi Elairah,

Thanks for the request. It is a timely one; support for comments is coming in Storyist 2. :blink:

-Steve

Archived