Storyist Forums

PrincessNat?

Steve E

Are you serious? With the proliferation of web cams and root kits, it's not too hard.

For every attack there is a defense - Sun Tzu.

Unleashing my inner magic rainbow pony.

(Magic rainbow pony attack. Go!)

-Thoth.

BTW: Life is Sunshine, Lollipops And Rainbows. Now excuse me while I claw my eyes out.

Are you serious? With the proliferation of web cams and root kits, it's not too hard.

IF

I am rarely serious, especially when posting to the forums. Obviously, o Isaac, I could not be serious here, since the connection between Princess Nat and the magic rainbow pony was uncovered precisely as a result of Thoth's sleuthing and a web cam. But 'fess up: you didn't suspect Princess Nat was masquerading as a magic rainbow pony when s/he was asking for help with character sheets, did you? :huh:

M

I am rarely serious, especially when posting to the forums. Obviously, oh Isaac, I could not be serious here, since the connection between Princess Nat and the magic rainbow pony was uncovered precisely as a result of Thoth's sleuthing and a web cam. But 'fess up: you didn't suspect Princess Nat was masquerading as a magic rainbow pony when s/he was asking for help with character sheets, did you? :huh:

I've been too busy spying on my facebook contacts. You Storyists are a bit lower on my list.

IF

I've been too busy spying on my facebook contacts. You Storyists are a bit lower on my list.

Ah ha! Our plan of deception is working perfectly.

-Thoth.

BTW: I hear Facebook has give up on claiming all rights, in perpetuity, for anything ever posted on their site. I mention this just in case Steve is getting any ideas. You have read the entire Storyist Terms of Use document, haven't you?

BTW: I hear Facebook has give up on claiming all rights, in perpetuity, for anything ever posted on their site. I mention this just in case Steve is getting any ideas. You have read the entire Storyist Terms of Use document, haven't you?

Nah. I just have my cat accept all EULAs.

IF

Nah. I just have my cat accept all EULAs.

Clever.

You know, once upon a time, MS Word's EULA forbade using Word to write anything against or critical of Microsoft. They may not have bug-free software but they got balls.

Have a good one,

-Thoth.

You know, once upon a time, MS Word's EULA forbade using Word to write anything against or critical of Microsoft. They may not have bug-free software but they got balls.

That's pretty funny considering anyone writing on that topic would likely not wish to use Word anyway.

IF

That's pretty funny considering anyone writing on that topic would likely not wish to use Word anyway.

IF

Oh, I dunno. I use Word all the time and love to complain about it. Never let the EULA stop me, either. Maybe because the cat ate it.

Sssh. Don't spill the beans on me to Microsoft! :huh:

Best,

M

Archived