Storyist Forums

I'm taking Scriptwriting next semester

emoKid

...because no other creative writing courses are offered in the Fall...

Anyways!

Next semester I get to take Scriptwriting as a Liberal Arts elective. I originally wanted to take "Creative Writing" or "Modern Literature," but those 2 aren't being offered until the spring.

I'm taking scriptwriting because the teacher is cool, and I want to take a writing class that will hopefully inspire me.

So wish me luck, and hopefully version 2 of Storyist comes out soon so I can grow accustomed to it in time for the class.

Anyone else happy that this spring semester is coming to an end (if you're a student or teacher, or faculty, or something?)...? :blink:

I'm for anything that keeps the kids off the streets and using Storyist.

Hey you kids! Get off my lawn, dag nabbit!

Feeling crotchety...don't read anything into that. It's not a double entendre. Well, not intentionally.

-Thoth.

I'm for anything that keeps the kids off the streets and using Storyist.

My school is in retirementville Florida, so I don't think there's anything too do on the streets here...

But I do think being creative and using Storyist is better than having a video game addiction (if you know a cure, you might be able to help me save my brother and some friends). :blink:

... using Storyist is better than having a video game addiction (if you know a cure, you might be able to help me save my brother and some friends).

Funny you should ask. There are unconfirmed rumors of a Storyist first-person shoot 'em up where the player walks through the streets of Storyistville, collecting plot points in an attempt to construct a story. Assemble a story, win the game. Along the way you get to shoot publishers, editors, critics and other writers trying to steal your ideas (Grand Theft Story?). Loads of fun for the whole family.

Your source for unconfirmed rumor,

-Thoth.

Archived