Storyist Forums

WHOOOHOOO!!!!!

Joolissa

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! Storyist 2.0 is here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *dances* Somebody pop a bottle of champagne! Get out the noise makers! Put on your party hat and paaaaartay!!!!

*sticks a candle in a dozen overmuffins and hands them out (gently)*

YAY!!!!!!!!

Okay, so here's the thread to rant and rave about the new version! Hopefully this is the right part of the forum to put it in. I was a bit unsure since I didn't see a "designated celebration area". =D!

Who's joining me in the party??

...must go play with the new version more. It looks so shiny!

o<=D (if you tilt your head it's a smiley in a party hat)

- Jules

Couldn't have put it better myself, Jules.

Squee!

They're dancing in Sunnyvale (Steve's part of Silicon Valley).

Thanks for the overmuffin.

(And I didn't think to get you anything but my good wishes.)

-Thoth.

>.< if you look at it right it's a kitty.

So I thought I was early to the party of the V2 Release, but perhaps I am late? Where is everyone? I feel like I'm wearing a party hat, in a room full of streamers, blowing one of those thingys that makes the noise as it extends like a tongue all by myself... well... not entirely alone because Thoth is pulling wheelies and rolling circles around me... but where is everyone! I need at least one more Overlady to help with the celebratory overmuffins! Marguerite! Hase! Anyone???? Thoth you've known them longer than I have, get them to come party. lol!!! =P

So I thought I was early to the party of the V2 Release, but perhaps I am late? Where is everyone? I feel like I'm wearing a party hat, in a room full of streamers, blowing one of those thingys that makes the noise as it extends like a tongue all by myself... well... not entirely alone because Thoth is pulling wheelies and rolling circles around me... but where is everyone! I need at least one more Overlady to help with the celebratory overmuffins! Marguerite! Hase! Anyone???? Thoth you've known them longer than I have, get them to come party. lol!!! =P

Sorry about my lateness. I was stuck in a photograph. (Don't ask.) :)

So, how are the overmuffins? I'll gladly take one. I brought the party drinks. Four kinds of rum, pineapple and mango juices, and some grenadine. Hope you guys like Mai Tais. I love 'em, and I make the best.

And, some of us men enjoy baking too. I am actually quite the baker. My niece and I have biweekly baking dates. We bake whatever she wants to bake each time. We made some scrumdiddliumpcious zucchini bread last week.

Here's the thing...the Betas (Marguerite, Hase, myself and others) are partying in the exclusive, gold plated Beta forum, and a little bit in the Milestones thread. Steve is taking 48 hours off his development duties to handle the press and marketing aspects of the product. And I'm wandering around confused and aimless. But, just for you, here is a little picture I posted in the Beta Forum:

champagne-poping.jpg

Archived