Storyist Forums

Snow Leopard (etc) unveiled at the 2009 WWDC.

Steve E

Anyone interested in watching Philip Schiller (Senior VP of Apple's Worldwide Product Marketing) unveil the new iPhone 3GS, the new MacBook Pro family, and Mac OS X Snow Leopard at the 2009 WWDC keynote address just click here.

For your entertainment or edification,

-Thoth.

Anyone interested in watching Philip Schiller (Senior VP of Apple's Worldwide Product Marketing) unveil the new iPhone 3GS, the new MacBook Pro family, and Mac OS X Snow Leopard at the 2009 WWDC keynote address just click here.

For your entertainment or edification,

-Thoth.

And while we're on the subject of new software, check out MacWorld. No mice yet, but the magazine has noticed the existence of version 2.0 and published (online) a review of its new features, complete with screen shot.

Ever eager to help my fellow Storyists procrastinate, :D

Marguerite

And while we're on the subject of new software, check out MacWorld. No mice yet, but the magazine has noticed the existence of version 2.0 and published (online) a review of its new features, complete with screen shot.

Ever eager to help my fellow Storyists procrastinate, :D

Marguerite

Yay! Thanks M.

And it even had a link to the Storyist Software site.

Right now I'm procrastinating my diving into the Storyist User's Manual.

How about you?

-Thoth.

Yay! Thanks M.

And it even had a link to the Storyist Software site.

Right now I'm procrastinating my diving into the Storyist User's Manual.

How about you?

-Thoth.

Nabokov. :D

But if I can just stop procrastinating for a few more hours, I can send the whole mess off to darken someone else's door and get on with my life.

So naturally, I'm trolling the Web.

M

Pages and pages and pages of wordplay (mostly crude, which enlivens the reading somewhat but still gets awfully repetitive after a while), which given what's readily available for viewing in Nabokov's novels makes one wonder whether VN or his "interpreter" is more in need of a few sessions with Dr. Freud, whom they both appear to despise even as they prove his theories at a level rarely achieved since Queen Victoria took her final nap.

I think Sigmund (I can call him that because he's dead and can't do a thing about it) would approve of your analysis.

The Storyist Users Manual will be a gift and a joy forever after another day of this.

I must warn you, Steve borrows heavily from Lolita in his explanation of Section sheets. But there's no outright profanity.

Good luck with Vlad.

-Thoth.

Archived